sâmbătă, 5 februarie 2011

Goodbye sunshine!

This time I will write something short.And here we go again,but this time..it`s time to say good bye.When did everything get so screwed up?Yes, it was so special, it was..i don`t know, different,but it wasn`t meant be.Everything happened so fast and it seems like a fairytale but without a happy ending.You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you`re not right for?You fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different.You know, my body isn`t perfect, I don`t walk with confidence.I get into fights with my parents and friends.Some nights I`d rather be by myself than out partying.I cry over the smallest things sometimes.There are days that i get through with forced smiles and fake laughs.Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are ok when they`re not.I`m not ugly but i`m not beautiful.I don`t look as good in real life as i do in pictures.There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep.I constantly think I`m not good enough, I`m imperfect,but I`m perfectly me and i know that somewhere,someone will accept me, just the way i am.So goodbye sunshine, i hope to see you soon.

2 comentarii: